Life is rarely easy, guaranteed to have complications, but always full of surprises.
Thanks for all the pictures. I love that you live so close so I can see her like EVERYDAY.
My last post was not to say that I do not like seeing you and Cale and visiting with you. It is just that I know one day you will leave and I won't get to see her as much... or you...and Cale. :)
haha way to cover brittany... thanks for all the new pics kara...they are all cute.
I love all the pictures. I can't believe how alert she is in her pictures. You guys lucked out and got a cute one!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for all the pictures. I love that you live so close so I can see her like EVERYDAY.
My last post was not to say that I do not like seeing you and Cale and visiting with you. It is just that I know one day you will leave and I won't get to see her as much... or you...and Cale. :)
haha way to cover brittany... thanks for all the new pics kara...they are all cute.
I love all the pictures. I can't believe how alert she is in her pictures. You guys lucked out and got a cute one!
Post a Comment